Are you an experienced sales professional who wants to work in a fast-growing SaaS company that offers complex telehealth solutions to public and private healthcare providers? And would you like to work in an environment with an entrepreneurial spirit where you can contribute immediately?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager whose main focus area will be solution selling of our Remote Patient Monitoring solution to the healthcare sector in Europe. Our solution has proven itself on the market and we are looking to accelerate sales.
About the role
To help us tap into the huge growth opportunity in Europe you will identify prospects and promote our software platform to potential customers. Responsibilities include:
* Build a portfolio of customers in both the private and public sector
* Own the sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal
* Become an expert by understanding your customers’ business, challenges, pains, opportunities, and strengths.
The role reports to our Chief Sales Officer and will work closely with Marketing for leads and Engineering for product capabilities.
We’re looking for a solution seller, a relationship builder, a problem solver. Someone who is curious and a team player. We expect you:
* To have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable using these skills over the phone or in front of a prospect or customer
* To be self-driven, reliable, and have a responsible work attitude
* To have years of experience working in new business AND account management sales roles within the healthcare sector in Europe
* To have SaaS solutions sales experience and/or have experience with working with digital agencies
* To have a relevant bachelor or master degree
In addition, we will positively consider candidates with:
* Experience with sales of AI
* Understanding of the medical device market
* Experience with navigating the politics of healthcare in Europe
* Experience with TED (Tenders Electronic Daily)
The position is full-time and the estimated travel will be 20 days per year.
Please send us your CV and a few words about your motivation to apply for the position as Business Development Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Manager Annette Storm at +45 5382 0000
Mon-Fri 4-7 pm CET.
Interviews and hiring take place as soon as possible, please send us your application sooner rather than later.
About Levvel Health
Levvel Health is a Danish healthtech startup founded in March 2020. We provide a proven and scalable virtual care platform that remotely connects physicians and patients. Our customers are primarily public and private healthcare providers in the EU. MENA, Latin America and APAC.
Telehealth is a fast growing business, and with EU co-funding we are moving full speed ahead to further improve the user experience of our Remote Patient Monitoring solution.
Our office is located in Hørsholm, 10 mins walk from Kokkedal station. Our team consists of a bunch of passionate people who thrive in a dynamic work environment with a high degree of flexibility. Our working language is English as we have colleagues in South Africa and in the USA. However on a daily basis we speak Danish together at the office in Hørsholm.